Phenome Networks provides software solutions for plant breeding and variety testing information management.
Working at Phenome Networks is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to build a meaningful career. It means a chance to help shape the future of some of the world’s best-known brands and to be part of a global digital leader. With every project, our team impacts positively on food quality, on our planet and on our communities.
Phenome Networks is seeking talented individuals with personal and technical skills to join an outstanding and motivated team of professionals. At Phenome, we value diversity and seek those open minded-individuals who share our enthusiasm about providing solutions to the agriculture and food industries.
Explore our career options:
As Sales and Marketing manager at Phenome, you will work directly with senior executives decision-makers in the agriculture industry international arena. You will lead overall Sales and Marketing process and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting. You will represent the front line of the company’s sales and marketing efforts, playing an important role in growing the business by contacting new prospects, driving awareness, and developing the leads funnel.
You will manage a team that will help you succeed and achieve the company goals.
You will create, manage, and execute the marketing plan in accordance with brand guidelines. You will supervise the SEO and content marketing, the social media, and the marketing automation. You will manage the company’s website and ensure a polished presence in various channels.
- Commitment to achieve personal and company sales goals
- Manage and perform sales and presale efforts
- Responsibility for all the sales efforts and processes done in the company
- Managing 2 team members and a few external partners around the world
- Responsibility to lead generation:
- Generate and maintain a leads pipeline in various channels
- Participate in seed events around the world to present and introduce the software
- Contact prospects to initiate meetings
- Provide updates and statistics to management about sales progress, results and activities done by the team
- Conduct online demonstrations and meetings with interested prospects to present the software
- Identify, hire, and manage external sales partners to represent the company in specific territories
- Negotiate with legal entities to sign the company license agreement
- Document all the Sales information in SalesForce CRM system
- Manage a new marketing unit in the company
- Execute the company marketing plan as planned
- Produce ongoing marketing materials such as ads, booths for events, videos, newsletters and more
- Branding and positioning of the company and products
- Responsibility for the company website including design, functionality, and content
- Identify opportunities for strategic business development and create new collaborations with other companies and other partners
Skills & Requirements
- Sales and Marketing experience – must
- Ability to travel several times a year – must
- Residence in Israel – must
- Strong management skills to manage people and tasks - must
- Excellent English language written and verbal - must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – must
- Excellent office skills (documenting information in Excel, Word etc… creating Power Point presentations, writing emails etc…) - must
- Fast and curious learner with a high technological orientation.
- A ‘can do’ person with positive approach
- Biology background – advantage
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide onsite/online training to guide the customer throughout implementation
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, to eventually identify the best solution within agreed time limits.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at the time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes, manuals and power points
- Maintain good relationships with clients to ensure a high customer success level
- Familiarity with SQL - advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and client-facing communication skills in English -Must
- Additional language- advantage
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Background in plant science or agriculture – advantage!
To submit your resume please email to email@example.com
- At least 2 years of work experience in full stack development.
- B.Sc. in computer science/equivalent/equivalent work experience.
- Good OOP skills with Python/Perl/PHP/Java or similar
- Skilled with SQL
- Great team player.
- Fluent in English.
Familiar with: Linux, AWS, Flutter
To submit your resume please email to firstname.lastname@example.org