Phenome Networks provides software solutions for plant breeding and variety testing information management.
Working at Phenome Networks is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to build a meaningful career. It means a chance to help shape the future of some of the world’s best-known brands and to be part of a global digital leader. With every project, our team impacts positively on food quality, on our planet and on our communities.
Phenome Networks is seeking talented individuals with personal and technical skills to join an outstanding and motivated team of professionals. At Phenome, we value diversity and seek those open minded-individuals who share our enthusiasm about providing solutions to the agriculture and food industries.
Phenome Networks is the global leader data management platform for the Seed industry. We provide a SaaS solution to the largest companies in this field (and also to small players).
We are currently experiencing a surge in our activity and are planning to expand to other,
related fields, and are looking for our next team member.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated junior sales representative. The ideal candidate is an individual who is interested in building a career in business development and sales while working in the global sustainability field. The main goal of this role is to research potential customers, reach out to relevant prospects and contact prospects who have shown an interest in the software. The representative will then be responsible for educating prospects about the product or service and scheduling meetings with the sales team.
Job level: An entry-level position, part or full time. This is a substitute for maternity leave
position, with an option to be recruited for a full time position, should the Company decide to expand its sales department at such time. Future advancement to “Sales Support” is possible.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture / Business or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others, multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Skills & Requirements
1) Fluent in English.
Additional European language is aמ advantage. German - a BIG plus.
2) Strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
3) Excellent research and analytical skills.
4) Ability to generate a positive first impression and represent the company.
5) Fast and curious learner with a high technological.
∙ Excellent email, LinkedIn and web search skills.
∙ Proven ability to learn new IT systems.
6) A positive and ‘can do’ approach, with high organizational skills.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company, that would provide extensive on-the-job training, this could be the perfect role for you. Join our team at Phenome Networks and help us shape the future of the Seed industry and battle world hunger.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
We respond only to relevant applicants.